Followers

04 May 2010

He Smiled....

He smiled ; I was shocked, baffled, taken aback,,,, HOW can He smile? How can HE smile? Unbelievable, but He did. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. He continued to smile subtly, gently, distinctly. The place was crowded; my appointment with Him was for less than a minute. Before I began to analyse things, the crowd pushed me out of the Sanctum Sanctorum of Tirupati.

I came out confused; it didn't fit into any rationale. I was far from being fine; may be I was exhausted, may be I was overwhelmed. I just wanted to believe that I imagined.  I never tried to recall that incident though it kept haunting me for the next couple of months. At the end, it crystallized to 2 queries:

                                     1. Why did He smile?

                                     2. Why could I not smile back?

While the first question remains unanswered yet, I throw the second one at you all, my fellow travelers in this journey towards Destiny.

Its immaterial which deity or religion you follow, its also inconsequential whether you are an agnostic or an atheist. Read the He here as your inner conscience, think along with me, what would you do if you were me? Do you have the guts to face yourself ? If you say 'no' the way I do, then I can tell you with conviction that its all very simple. All that we need is to declutter the junk, clear the cobwebs and exterminate the guilt. Its all about leading a meaningful life, to live & let live, to be happy & make others happy, to tolerate, withstand and love. Its time to hatch out of egg to caterpillar, shed the skin to turn into a Pupa and emerge as colourful as a butterfly, fluttering its wings, free, gentle and gorgeous.

Its all about facing the God within you with confidence; the next time He smiles at me , I can smile back.

When I can, you can too.




                                      

10 comments:

Alwyn said...

The lady took a long nap, to post this blog. Worth waiting....

Nik said...

Well thought, well written

Akshay said...

well written..this gave me some confidence....... :)

Susmit said...

nice....few lines in the starting excited me a lot!
good writing...!

Damodar said...

very well written di, your words were always inspiring and giving the motivation to live and let live. Thanks so much-:)

Damodar said...

Very well written di, your words always inspires and motivates others, live and let's live. thanks you very much-:)

Vinutha N said...

Wow ! Nice blog :) Do visit mine too
http://mygoofyourgain.blogspot.com

Ravikumar.T said...

"He Smiled...."

Its better to consult Dr.Rudran my dear friend.....

the lady said...

@ Ravikumar, :D

The one who smiled at me is the best Psychiatrist:)

Ravikumar.T said...

Your faith is very amazing…. Keep it up…