Followers

01 November 2009

Get the most out of You

I am seriously contemplating on how I landed into maintaining a blog..... not that it is a historic event to commemorate, but how did it ever happen ?  Am I destined to, born for it, my passion or goal ??

It is not that I am all new to enlightening of somebody nor do I lack enriching thoughts.  Being a verbose, I have tirelessly edified everyone with everything I knew(needless to mention that they got tired of me).  I seized every possible opportunity to contribute to the well being of my companions.  For a while, I shot all the open manholes in and around city, got them published & ultimately had them covered.  Soon I threw in the towel when realization dawned on me that such a mission was interminable.  My next pick was something called billboard on a Mumbai daily which had catchy, sensible two liners that led to social awakening.  One fine day, the daily had their funds exhausted(I was paid Rs.200 for 2 lines,can you believe?) that they did away with that particular module leaving me exasperated.There were more such attempts to add but I won't.

So, here I am penning down my thoughts, connecting with you all, hopefully productive.

If I am supposed to leave a message in every write-up, here I go. Whatever you are into, give your best.  There is no dearth of opportunities.  Identify and ignite the spark that lies within you.  Even if your were to clean the washroom, do it as if no one can do it better than you. You may not reach the Limca book of records, but at least you have a germfree, sparkling washroom, which is the outcome of your effort.

Get the most out of you,because you alone can do it.

10 comments:

Viewer said...

good one lady

Destined to follow said...

So,were you jack of all trades?lol

nirlotidamodar said...

Yeah its true, nice one

Nik said...

Short & sweet

Hema said...

i am just at aww on how u come up with stuff like this. it's really inspiring. i admire ur confidence level too. Kudos on ur attempt on making the authorities cover up the manholes *clapz*

Mindbite said...

Perfect analogy....simple thought,very easy to follow language,awesome

No name said...

wish you write more elaborate ones,very interesting

I am not the Anonymous,I kept my user name as No Name,thats it

AM said...

you are getting better day by day,can we get to read more?

the lady said...

Sure,thanks all,it inspires me to get more out of me:)

Himanshu said...

hi its good expecially the toilet cleaning example atleast we are germ free its really funny. My teacher used to give example to concentrate is to throw a stone on a dog at the place where he hurts most.Just to motivate us do everything with concentration. Your quote is nice too.After all its all about "Giving Wings to the Fire".And i agree most ideas come when u r alone.