Followers

23 September 2009

Journey



.
    We are acquainted for a week;Our journey just begun.


Allow me to elucidate 2 suggestions I received this week,one wanting the frothy vocabulary to be substituted with simple diction--point noted,I don't underestimate the reader though.The other ,,,,the subject itself.Well,Philosophy is just a way of life,not to be perceived as taboo.I am no "Sermon on the Mount" nor Lord Krishna.I am no authority of any topic;wont excerpt from books whose names I can't even pronounce.Every coherent thought I upload here is what life has taught me and I wish you download it in your mind.

It may be a bit misplaced here but I wish to reveal my darker side to all those who decided to walk the rope with me....that I cannot balance the wheels of a cycle.Now..this is neither "cycle of birth & death" nor 'balancing act".Its the art of balancing an ordinary,conventional,mundane bicycle,which I never learnt all my life.You just smiled,didn't you?So did my spouse when I expressed my secret desire to qualify for a cycle-a-thon.Warned enough by my siblings whose efforts of a decade were in vain,my better half instead opted to pluck stars from the sky or fetch me a blanket of rainbow.To cut the story short,till date my mission is unaccomplished.My kids unable to help me,added it in their list of bed time prayer.

Every unfulfilled yearning leads to rebirth,,in case you have such hidden desires you are bound to be born again.Since our relationship is not confined to this page of write-up but to continue for 7 births,soon in one such,you will find me set to roll the two wheels even before I learn to crawl or walk.

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!!!!



11 comments:

Viewer said...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindbite said...

Let the Journey continue:)

Swaroop said...

nope, i did not smlie :P

nik said...

Awesome lingo,holy crap:)
Babe,wanna learn cycling from me?

Anonymous said...

Where is YOUR face now?Photo removed so soon?mark my words ,u ll stop this shit blogging soon

the lady said...

@ nik
No,thanks,don't waste ur time:P

@Anonymous
You seem to be following me religiously,I'm motivated:)

dzyines said...

I found this post rather intriguing. Especially luv this part... Quote "Philosophy is just a way of life,not to be perceived as taboo" - I agree ;)

but i dun want to be re-born again... so i better start fulfilling all my unfulfilled yearnings :P

keyboard karthik said...

Good 1, come up with more like this, Keep continuing the journey :-)

nik said...

I m still laughing:D

Destined to follow said...

Confusing,use simple language lady,we don't want to know how much you know,we only want to know how much we know...see I can also write like you,take it easy ok?

No name said...

Its good,abstract & interesting