Followers

23 September 2009

Destiny


Welcome.
What a coincidence!!!!! I am writing and you are reading....we know not each other in real life.The cosmic force brought you to  me...YOU WERE DESTINED TO READ ME.

The perpetual cycle of life and death is beyond comprehension,strings attached invisible.We  are lost in our inherent struggle,,pain...to create comfort,security and to produce off-springs.Its subtle as to where the web is interconnected.Precise answers yet to come.Thinking rationally,you attract anyone through the vibration of thoughts which has unique frequency for each.Call it telepathy,intuition or mere coincidence,none meets you unless its written,you invited the one who knocks at your door.

Speaking in pedestrian terms,what you achieve,suffer,enjoy,possess,experience is all predetermined.The beauty of it lies in the unpredictability,else the charm is lost.So,go ahead,explore,expand and evolve.

Till I am back with more such to share,stay tuned,you will.....because its your destiny:)




17 comments:

praneeth said...

hey its very nice.....blog...keep it up lady

Jumbo said...

Precisly said... keep evolving

ANIL said...

Its a very good start .......... u can put some pic also .............

Anonymous said...

this is rubbish, stop being philosophical

the lady said...

@Anonymous

I wish you showed your face and commented..keep viewing for more philosophical rubbish stuff....:)

Shali Amit said...

Well written precise & concise !! Sends out a message :)

Jumbo said...

Hi Lady,

What the anonymous said is fair, what is your theme of the blog. if you explain it would be good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lady. I bet the picture is not usrs and if you are so philosopical, you would have even given your details about you. So there is nothing wrong in what I said.

the lady said...

@ Anonymous

Thanks,,,you seem to be interested in my work....Isn't it too early to know my every detail??

@Jumbo

Continue to read me,,,to know the theme well,,this is just a sample:)

mindbite said...

Facts in a capsule,keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Lady, what happened to your comment about me showing my face and giving my name. Come on, are you philosophical now or you are afraid your true colour is coming out. why remove your phote, why hide behind a name as anonymous as the lady. great going, keep up.

the lady said...

Ah,,now is this two different Anonymous?I guess you already made a similar comment on my recent post"Journey"...anyway,,,nice to know that you are religiously following my blogs...no one else does this,,I only wish that I know who you are,,,,keep reading,,M adding one more in a couple of days

nik said...

Hey this is interesting...than the writeup:P.nice fighting,,but lady..you need not approve every comment,do u know that?

the lady said...

I know,,,but I'll approve..Y shudn't I?Afterall,everyone has the right to express what he /she feels..

praneeth said...

wowwwwwwwww......

Damodar said...

wowwwwwwwww di this is so serious
i wish you all the best for you're journey

Destined to follow said...

I am destined to follow & comment:)